Tiny Feet Soccer LLC is an innovative sports and exercise company, providing unique programs exclusively for children ages 3-8 and their parents.
Our method utilizes Shapes, Colors and Sounds to visually stimulate children as they explore various movements, enhancing their motor development while introducing the basics of motion. Our programs are dedicated to offering fun, developmentally appropriate classes where children learn through exploration and play.
Tiny Feet Soccer develops more than just athletic skills in children. Our primary goal is to provide a safe and nurturing environment that will foster children’s social, emotional, physical, and cognitive growth.
- Improved hand-eye and foot-eye coordination
- Core development
- Increased body strength
- Enhanced agility, flexibility, and balance
Social & Emotional
- Improved self confidence
- Social skill practice, including taking turns & sharing
- Development of new friendships & peer interactions
- Enhanced listening skills
- Enhanced critical thinking skills
- Practice reasoning, questioning, and experimentation
- Improved creative expression
- Development of initiative & decision-making skills
- Increased knowledge of shapes, colors, sounds, letters & numbers